They know APIs must be consistent within a system, they know how to use authentication and permissions effectively, they know how to make life easier for client applications that interact with APIs. They know they don’t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to building APIs and know how to use existing tools and frameworks that make API development easier . If you fit the description, you might be the person we are looking for!
- They know they don’t have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to building APIs and know how to use existing tools and frameworks that make API development easier .
- Time management is the ability to plan and execute tasks in a way that ensures you meet your project’s deadlines.
- The cloud moves so quickly, that even the most knowledgeable AWS professionals today will have to learn and re-learn a lot of things in the near future.
- Toptal provided us with an experienced programmer who was able to hit the ground running and begin contributing immediately.
- • Developing software components in Java/Python .NET that interact with AWS cloud services by leveraging the AWS APIs.
Research shows that certain words and phrases can discourage some applicants — mostly females and people of color. Aggressive, dominant language used by corporations doesn’t promote diversity, and it focuses on the wrong traits of potential employees. It prioritizes competitiveness, lack of work-life balance, and how to become an aws cloud engineer hustle culture instead of the true potential that a person can bring to the company. Last but not least, if you work in an international environment, remember about work permits and other legalities. State them in the JD to avoid problematic situations when hiring candidates from outside your country or region.
Water Resources Technical Support Engineer, AMER
They don’t think they will deploy software to the cloud and then AWS will magically scale infinitely and handle millions of requests per second. Running a fast application in AWS starts with good architecture design and good software implementation – and then it’s delivered by choosing and configuring the right AWS components. If any of these steps is not designed for high performance, then your customers will be frustrated by a slow application. A good cloud engineer knows all these factors and has experience building high performing applications in the AWS cloud. The Networking role supports our services that focus on networking technologies, including Route 53, Elastic Load Balancing, VPC. A solid network provides the foundation for all Cloud services.
- Every time they see human intervention, they identify and implement ways to eliminate it.
- Lead Cloud Solution and Sizing efforts to create defined plans and work estimates for customer proposals and Statements of work.
- Be able to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
- Therefore, a good cloud engineer knows all factors that affect AWS pricing for the services they’re working with.
To become a cloud support engineer, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, and technology, software engineering, or another related field. Further, you’ll need to know programming languages since you’ll be using them.
Technical Support Engineer (TLS)
Click on the button below to schedule a free 30-minute consultation. Knowledge/experience in configuring and supporting devices such as Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, SonicWALL, Checkpoint, Palo Alto etc. As we operate on a follow-the-sun model, with Premium Support sites located globally, there is no after hours on-call or mandated overtime in this role. Save this job with your existing LinkedIn profile, or create a new one. Add your salary anonymously in less than 60 seconds and continue exploring all the data. We’ve negotiated thousands of offers and regularly achieve $30k+ (sometimes $300k+) increases.
• Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems, web and application servers like Apache Tomcat or Nginx. Some advice from experienced industry insiders that will change your recruitment game. All candidates will need to commit to this as a full-time course, meaning up to 40 hours hours a week. While the benefits of remote working are numerous, the lack of work-life balance can make employees’ lives far more stressful than they need to be. Explore a set of proven strategies for burnout prevention suggested by EPAM Anywhere members to grow your career without sacrificing your life balance and personal wellbeing. Spotter provides cash to Creators to grow or diversify their business while retaining their freedom.
Additionally, you should haveexperience in several tech tools and platformslike Hadoop, Kafka, Kubernetes, Redshift, Scala, Spark, and SQL. You should then round out all of the above skills and experience by developing skills in DevOps, Docker, and Linux. On a typical day, a Support Engineer will be primarily responsible for solving customer’s cases through a variety of customer contact channels which include telephone, email, and web/live chat. You will apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide tailored solutions for our customers and drive customer interactions by thoughtfully working with customers to dive deep into the root cause of an issue. Time management is the ability to plan and execute tasks in a way that ensures you meet your project’s deadlines.
A Toptal director of engineering will work with you to understand your goals, technical needs, and team dynamics. Toptal makes finding a candidate extremely easy and gives you peace-of-mind that they have the skills to deliver. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for highly-skilled developers. We were matched with an exceptional freelancer from Argentina who, from Day 1, immersed himself in our industry, blended seamlessly with our team, understood our vision, and produced top-notch results.